The Join Now! button will take you to the secure site managed by BSA where you can register and pay online!
Pack 103 Rules
- Pack meetings will start promptly at 7:00 pm. The meetings will last between 1 – 1 ½ hours.
- Requests for badges, belt loops or activity pins must be given to the Advancement Chair by the Tuesday before the week of pack meeting.
- A cub must have at least one adult present at the pack meeting (at the discretion of the den leader) in order to receive his award(s). Pack meetings are for the families and they should be encouraged to attend and support the program.
- Leaders should be at pack meetings at least 15 minutes early to set up and welcome early arrivals.
- If your den has the opening, please have your cubs ready to go by 6:55 pm.
- ALL DEN LEADERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROLLING THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CUBS DURING THE PACK MEETING, not their parents. Den leaders should sit with their den members. Behavioral problems will be discussed with the cubmaster and the cub’s parents. Continued problems will result in dismissal from the pack.
- Every scout and his parents should attend the pack meetings. It is important for the parents to realize that their son takes pride in displaying his accomplishments to his mom and dad. The pack can only be as strong as its parents.
- All leaders and cubs are to be in approved uniform for den meetings, pack meetings and all other activities unless otherwise specified. (Cub uniform consists of shirt, neckerchief, clean jeans or slacks, hat, belt and blue socks (optional)). Uniform inspections will be held at pack meetings as scheduled.
- It is important for cubs to attend the extra activities the pack provides. These events are planned for the boys to be able to enjoy cubbing to its fullest. It also gives the parents of the pack a chance to get to know one another.